Houston, TX 77042
Job Post Date: September 11, 2019
Established in 1976, EDI is a global architecture, interior design and planning firm specializing in commercial, leisure, hospitality, residential, planning and landscape architecture projects.
Our commitment to innovation, technology and quality is recognized through more than 100 industry awards for excellence in planning, architecture and interior design services.
EDI offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k plan, flexible hours.
Visit our website at www.edi-international.com
We are seeking an enthusiastic, goal driven team member to join our hospitality architecture team. Project Architect is an experienced design professional having a strong background in translating concepts into solutions.
• Prepare designs, sketches, construction documents using Revit
• Implement project objectives
• Organize and schedule work, enable deadlines / strategize expedient project delivery
• Maintain quality control standards for project deliverables
• Ensure proper communications between EDI teams and client
• Attend meetings, communicate with client and general contractor when project manager is unavailable
• Strong Revit and CAD skills, proficient in MS Office
• Architecture degree
Registered Architect or on path to registration
• 10 years experience
• Sketchup preferred
• Hospitality project experience a plus
• A critical thinker, able to solve problems with reality and cost in mind
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Travel: domestic if needed