Daniel Ortiz800 Sampson ST # 104
Houston, TX 77003
Job Post Date: August 20, 2020
RDLR Architects is looking to hire a full-time Project Architect to assist with all phases of projects.
• Organizing multiple projects, including day to day management of clients,
contractors, and consultants from schematic design through to construction
• Plan, organize and produce deliverables for each project phase.
• BArch or MArch degree from an accredited university
• 7+ years of experience in project management for commercial architecture
• License is preferred but not required.
• References from previous employers
• Strong Revit skills
• Extensive experience with construction documents and details
• Knowledgeable in building codes
• Exceptional attention to detail as well as organization and time management skills
• Experience interacting with clients and organizing projects
• Intrapersonal skills and the ability to work with a small studio team balanced
with the ability to work independently
RdlR Architects, Inc. is a Houston-based Hispanic owned firm with a history of design excellence, and recipient of TSA firm of the year. Our success is due to our commitment to community oriented design. We believe that quality design is not determined by budget but on its impact in the community. We seek design solutions that not only meet user needs but contribute to the public realm while remaining culturally relevant. We actively seek projects that have this opportunity regardless to size or scope.