Magnolia, TX 77354
Job Post Date: November 13, 2020
MBA Energy & Industrial is seeking a new Project Architect staff member. The ideal candidate would have experience and interest in working on commercial & Industrial development projects in multiple states across the country. MBA’s work includes Industrial and Commercial Design-Build services for many large international clients from coast to coast.
For strong, self-starting professionals, we offer an engaging, open work environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. MBA offers a unique experience to design staff members through working along-side the construction team from project conception to project completion. as well as aggressive compensation, and generous benefits.
- The primary responsibility relates to the production of construction documentation including quality-control, specifications, and participation in the construction administration of project assignments.
- Must be able to monitor multiple projects and provide technical guidance.
- Must have strong communication skills and an eye for detail.
- Assure the translation of design intent into construction documentation.
- Must have effective time management skills and organizational skills.
- Should have strong code knowledge, quality control and construction administration experience.
- Technical leadership of pre-engineered metal building project types
- Consultant coordination
- Strong design skills
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in design & construction documents
- Knowledge of architectural practice, including design, documentation, detailing, building materials, building codes and construction technologies
- Proficient in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Excel
- Positive attitude and willingness to work within a team
- Demonstrate technical proficiency and creative problem solving
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills
Further project information can be found at www.mba-nrg.com
Please submit your resume and full portfolio to email@example.com
No phone calls please.