Quadro Architecture, LLC
Cesar Dominguez10777 Westheimer Rd. Suite 805
Houston, TX 77042
Job Post Date: January 25, 2023
Quadro Architecture, LLC is looking for a Project Architect with a professional degree in architecture who is hard working with the willingness to learn and manage different types of commercial projects in their various stages.
- Collaborate and work with team members and their consultants that will include projects in the Commercial field such as retail, restaurants, commercial interiors, and industrial.
- Interpreting and preparing of construction documents, specifications and managing construction administration
- Quality control and document review
- Ability to multi-task & work on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Registered architect preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in design & construction documents of commercial projects.
- Knowledge of architectural practice, including design, documentation, detailing, building materials, building codes and construction technologies.
- Proficient in Revit and BIM Production.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency and creative problem solving
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills
Please email your resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org