Bellaire, TX 77401
Job Post Date: January 21, 2019
Project Associate (production team) - Commercial
Goree Architects, Inc. (GAI) is seeking several qualified candidates to join our growing production team with strong Revit and commercial architecture experience. Candidate will work with project managers and fellow production staff throughout the life cycle of a project. Commercial projects include industrial, distribution centers, office buildings, interiors, retail, and specialty projects.
Assist with production of construction documents from Schematic Design through Project Closeout. This includes all aspects of document detailing into shop drawings and submittal reviews. Ensure factory standards and/or design intent standards are adhered too while providing the owner with their desired function. Maintain progress of project by coordinating with Project Manager(s) / Architect(s) and upper management. Interested candidates should actively be pursuing licensure.
- Must have an Architectural degree from an accredited school
- Minimum of one year experience required
- Must be proficient in Revit Architecture
- Experience with various types of rendering programs and computer graphics programs is preferred
- Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to work well under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with accepting instructions and tasks from management
- Self motivated
Established by Fred Goree in 1963, Goree Architects, Inc. (GAI) works on all types of commercial projects with a strong focus in retail automotive facilities, across the country. GAI currently has 3 licensed architects on staff holding over 25 state licenses alongside our 30-person architectural team. With our recently completed office renovation, we are prepared for continued growth and success.
- competitive salary pay
- 100% company paid healthcare (including dental and vision) and life insurance/AD&D plan
- 401k matching program
- flex work hours
- escalating personal time off, based on tenure
GAI participates annually in various activities including AIA Sandcastle competition, AIA Gingerbread competition, company picnic, holiday parties, pumpkin carving contest, etc.
Our office is conveniently located at Bellaire Blvd. and 610 (west loop), in Bellaire, TX. Email us or visit our website about joining the team!
Please send resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.