Galveston, TX 77550
Job Post Date: February 9, 2021
Project Manager - Commercial
Sparc+ Architectural Studios is seeking qualified candidates for a Project Manager & Project Architect position in its Galveston office. We are a Revit based firm so strong Revit and commercial architecture experience are a must. Candidate will work with firm principals and associates and will manage a production team in our automotive studio.
- Oversee project coordination and communication between our consultants and owner vendors.
- Ensure client's programming and specifications are incorporated into the contract documents.
- Oversee production of construction documents and delegate production as needed.
- Manage project scheduling and timing.
- Ensure code compliance and oversee permitting.
- Assist with construction administration responsibilities and attend meetings as required.
- Must have an Architectural degree from an accredited school.
- 6 years of commercial experience, minimum.
- Must be proficient in Revit Architecture.
- Architectural license a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time appropriately related to tight deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with managing production teams, managing consultants.
- Self-motivated and of course a cool righteous person!
About us. We are a dedicated and driven architectural design studio that is leading the automotive dealership and retail design industry nationwide with over thirty years of combined experience. Our clients are among the top retailers in the automotive sales industry and maintaining our clients’ needs is our passion. With ongoing communication, enthusiasm for relationship building and a willingness to share our expertise, we pride ourselves on their repeat business. Check us out at sparc-plus.com.