Pfluger Associates LP
Houston, TX 77046
Job Post Date: November 30, 2017
Project Manager/Project Architect
Pfluger Architects, a Texas-based, award-winning architecture firm with extensive experience in educational facility planning, design, and construction administration, is seeking a Licensed Project Architect for its Houston office. We are a fast paced, mid-sized firm with offices in Austin, Houston, and San Antonio. Candidates should demonstrate strong design and communication skills, be highly self-motivated, team oriented, and willing to learn. Email cover letter with salary requirements and resume in PDF format to email@example.com. No Phone calls, please.
Licensed Architect who plans and develops medium‐to large‐scope projects with many complexities, executes and coordinates projects, and may oversee a large staff of
Architects and technicians. Estimates scope of work and cost estimates for new projects, leads master planning efforts, prepares projections and monthly billings, and is generally the "face of the firm" at conferences and public forums.
Responsible for the successful management of multiple teams on multiple projects with multiple clients. Responsible for coordination of the entire project team, setting schedules, budgets, and programs on our most complex and challenging projects. Help to make sure projects are delivered on schedule and under budget and that our relationships with clients are very strong. Work closely with Managing Partner on, projections, collections, and other matters.
• Licensed Architect in the state of Texas
• Minimum 5-10 years of project architect/project management experience
• Experience in educational or commercial experience on large projects preferred
• Computer conversant and proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Revit and AutoCAD
• Attention to detail and grammar in written work, and in all other areas of responsibility
• Must be highly organized, motivated, self-starter with an aptitude for learning
• Able to deal within the framework of a large organization and work with others as a team player
• Ability to perform multiple tasks, demonstrate adaptability by changing assignments on short notice
Competitive salary based on experience and level of education. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401K and end of year bonuses.