Paul Martin4200 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, TX 77006
Job Post Date: August 12, 2019
Urban Architecture (UAH) is an architectural firm founded in 1973, with broad experience in servicing public and private sector clients and responsible for planning, shell building and interior design. Urban Architecture has enjoyed a broad experience with current projects ranging from Churches, Park structures, Office Buildings, parking garages and Interior Design Services. We are seeking a project manager to add to our team.
Manage all financial responsibilities of each project. Must have ability to work well with others including providing leadership for employees, experience working with clients and coordination with consultants. Abilities as defined in the AIA Handbook of Professional Practice Fourteenth Edition Chapter 13-14.
- Candidates for the Project Management position must possess the following;
- Minimum five year professional degree in Architecture from an NCARB certified institution;
- Must be currently registered in the State of Texas;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in preparing Schematic Design Phase through Construction Administration services for commercial and institutional buildings including experience in commercial interior renovations and space planning;
- Knowledge of sustainable design principles. LEED AP Certification a plus;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required. Advanced experience with Sketch-up desired. REVIT experience desired as well as working knowledge of all MS Office Applications including Word, Excel, power point and Microsoft Project
- Ability to communicate in English clearly in written and verbal form a must, fluent in speaking Spanish desired;
- Self-starting individual who works effectively with little supervision and demonstrates a strong desire to grow with the firm.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.