Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Job Post Date: June 29, 2020
Richter Architects is recognized as a leading design influence throughout the state with a diverse portfolio of projects and clients and a creative, collaborative studio culture. We have an immediate remote-work opening for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing team of Houston and Corpus Christi-based professionals.
• Remote work position. Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, productive worker who is able to effectively communicate with team members remotely.
• Represent the firm’s high level of design quality, service and professionalism as a client liaison
• Manage all stages of complex architectural projects including programming, design, construction document production, specification writing, cost estimating, construction administration
• Provide interdisciplinary coordination with consultants
• Create and manage project schedules
• Some statewide travel will be required
• Ability to synthesize, organize and implement complex requirements of government agency projects
• Effectively document, track and distribute all communications to project team members
• At least 8-10 years of project management experience in architecture or engineering
• Professional license a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture or engineering preferred
• LEED accreditation and sustainable design experience a plus
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, collaborative software
• Well-versed in building systems and can lead Construction Documents preparation
• Significant construction administration experience a plus
• Significant specification writing experience
• Exceptional verbal/written communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Government project experience preferred
• Must pass federal government HSPD-12 background check
Please submit resumes and references to email@example.com.