Austin, TX 78756
Job Post Date: July 21, 2021
Michael Hsu Office of Architecture, an award-winning firm, including 2016 AIA Austin Firm of the Year, is seeking a
new Project Visualizer for our Austin office. The ideal candidate would have experience and interest in emotive
architectural imagery, animation, and vr experiences.
Our work includes residential, commercial, creative office, retail, hotel/hospitality and interiors. For strong, self-
starting professionals, we offer an engaging, open studio environment that encourages collaboration and creativity,
as well as aggressive compensation, generous benefits and steady profit sharing.
Based in Austin, MHOA is interested in a wide variety of work ranging from city master planning to innovative artisan
and materials resourcing. The firm has projects all over the US, including New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles,
Dallas, Houston and San Antonio.
Responsibilities to include:
- Visualizing design work across a variety of scales, typologies, and stylistic intentions.
- Marketing and competition animations.
- 3d Modeling and entouraging.
- Maintaining and curating asset libraries.
- Ability to multi-task & work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to synthesize diverse feedback.
- An artist’s eye for composition, lighting, and color.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Enscape/Twinmotion, and Sketch Up. Experience in Revit, Vray and/or Unreal
engine is a plus.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work within a team
- Basic knowledge of architectural practice, including design and drawing conventions
- Demonstrate technical proficiency and creative problem solving
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture is preferred but not required.
Further project information can be found at hsuoffice.com
Please submit your resume and curated portfolio in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also submit links to video or vr content if applicable.
No phone calls please.