AUSTIN, TX 78701
Job Post Date: July 20, 2021
SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT/PROJECT MANAGER
Locations: Austin, TX & Phoenix, AZ
Nelsen Partners has initiated a search for a Senior Project Architect / Project Manager with expertise in Mixed-Use, Residential and/or Hospitality projects. This is a position requiring proven success with the highest quality built work and extensive knowledge in commercial design and documentation.
- Registered Architect.
- Experienced. (10+ years working with complex commercial projects, including Residential, Hospitality, Office and Vertically Mixed-Use developments; High rise experience is desirable)
- Technically skilled. (strong technical understanding of building systems, codes, and construction documentation)
- Leader. (proven leadership and mentoring skills; project management facilitation – manage staffing, budget, schedule, client, consultants, and project scope)
- Passionate. (great design and building sciences)
- Proficient. (Required: Revit, MS Office, Bluebeam. SpecLink; Preferred: SketchUp, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Dedicated. (able to go above-and-beyond to meet aggressive schedules & deliverables)
- Detail-oriented. (perform quality management reviews throughout all phases of the project)
- Organized. (perform work with accuracy, monitor and track processes, organize and maintain a system of records)
- Architecture & Planning firm. (mixed-use, retail, office, multi-family residential, hospitality, restaurant projects)
- Established practice. (founded in 1990)
- Great Team. (90+ talented professionals and growing)
- Competitive. (great compensation & benefits packages)
- Exciting projects. (US and International portfolio)
Interested and qualified professionals, please email a PDF of your resume and portfolio (no larger than 5mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org.