Houston, TX 77042
Job Post Date: October 12, 2017
Senior Accountant/Assistant Controller
PGAL is seeking to hire an Assistant Controller/Senior Accountant in our corporate office with a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience, preferably in the Architecture/Engineering industry.
• Responsible for general ledger account reconciliations including review of accounts payable
• Review payroll and labor reconciliations
• Review bank and credit card account reconciliations
• Assist with assessing/developing/implementing improvements to existing procedures and Accounting software/systems including auditing work flows
• Responsible for Insurance Certificate tracking and verification
• Responsible for State Registrations and renewals
• Document and maintain accounting and internal/systems control procedures
• Assist with Fixed Asset listings and reconciliations
• Provide support on all aspects of accounting operations, including but not limited to A/P, A/R, fixed assets, general ledger, and invoicing
• Assist Controller with Audit preparations and audit requests
• Assist with ad-hoc projects as requested and perform other duties as required
• A/E/C Industry experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from an accredited university
• Minimum of 3-5 years of total accounting experience, with increasing levels
• Deltek Vision experience preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, including some knowledge pivot tables
and v-lookup formulas
• Ability to thrive in fast-growing environment; requires strong multi-tasking
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Hands-on approach, extremely detail oriented
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
PGAL offers a diverse and energetic working environment and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
Based upon qualifications.
Send Resume to email@example.com