Paul Brow77 Sugar Creek Center Blvd., Suite 600
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Job Post Date: July 27, 2021
Paul N. Brow, Architect, LLC is a young & growing residential architecture firm committed to the flawless execution of custom-tailored new homes, additions, and renovations throughout Houston, outlying ranchlands, and beyond. Our work spans a wide range of architectural styles, scales, and budgets. Prior to starting the firm in 2015, Paul spent 18 years building a portfolio of accomplished, award-winning residential architecture with the region’s most esteemed residential firms.
The Senior Architect has deep working knowledge of the high-end custom design process, building systems, and residential construction. They have high personal & professional integrity, are extremely dependable, take ownership of their responsibilities, and plan ahead to finish strong. They are committed to excellence in all their efforts and are looking for an opportunity to leverage their skills & experience to make a positive long-term impact on the firm, our clients’ lives, and the built environment.
- Collaborate with firm principal & support staff throughout project development process.
- Manage communications, maintain schedules, and coordinate with clients, consultants, & contractors through all steps of the architectural process.
- Lead development of presentation, pricing, & construction document sets.
- Delegate, oversee, and review the work of junior staff.
- Develop & thoroughly document project specific details.
- Research, assess, & specify building products, systems, & construction techniques.
- Construction Administration including field observation & oversight, team communications, submittal & shop drawing review, and preparation of clarification drawings.
- Professional degree in Architecture required.
- Seven or more years professional experience required.
- High-end residential experience required.
- Experience with all steps of the architectural process from schematic design through construction administration required.
- Ability to explore & clearly communicate concepts with hand-sketching, 3D modeling, & conventional architectural drawings required.
- High proficiency with CAD software required, Vectorworks and SketchUp desired.
- Professional Licensure strongly desired.
- Experience delegating & overseeing the work of junior staff desired.
- Must be passionate for the work & a tireless problem solver.
- Must be comfortable meeting high expectations & demanding schedules.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, & nimble with strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Competitive salary & advancement opportunity for qualified & ambitious individual.
- PNBA provides full medical & dental benefits.
- PNBA offers a SIMPLE IRA with matching retirement savings plan.
- PNBA provides five weeks paid time off per calendar year (holidays, vacation, & sick time).