FKP recognizes employee excellence
HOUSTON, TX, August 15, 2016 – Continuing to expand possibilities for our clients and our people, FKP announces promotions that support the firm’s continued growth and geographic expansion.
Twelve employees are being elevated to new corporate positions, including one new senior principal. These promotions recognize outstanding contributions to our community, clients and firm.
• Mitchel Levitt, Business Development Director, is now Senior Principal.
• Kristin Ledet, Director of Interiors, is now Principal.
• Elizabeth Nilsen Cantavella, Chief Administrative Officer/CFO, is now Principal.
• Johnny Lau, Senior Architect, is now Senior Vice President.
• Don Lawrence, Senior Healthcare Consultant, is now Vice President.
• Ray Miller, Facilities Manager, is now Senior Associate.
• Colette Dejean, Interior Designer, is now Associate.
• Caitlin Lamothe, Designer, is now Associate.
• Julia Jude, Design Tech II, is now Associate.
• Casey Oliver, Marketing Manager, is now Associate.
• Aaron Tarnowski, Design Tech II, is now Associate.
• Kendra Dillard, Senior Project Accountant, is now Associate.
Seven employees are promoted to new roles as a result of their professional growth.
• Michelle Conchola is now Human Resources Generalist.
• Hampton Frost is now Design Tech II.
• Samantha Hollis is now Design Tech II.
• Shannon Oliveira is now Design Tech II.
• Jeff Maladouangdock is now Design Tech II.
• Adam Murray is now Design Tech II.
• Aaron Tarnowski is now Design Tech II.
“We are in the business of creating truly healthy communities – designing health and vitality into every environment,” according to Diane Osan, Chief Executive Officer of FKP. “Whether it is intellectual or physical health – classroom or hospital – the physical environment has the possibility of uplifting and elevating wellbeing. Our teams help our clients see and experience those possibilities. That’s a tall order. The professionals we are now promoting deliver that promise.”
FKP delivers more than architecture for health, research and education. Our passionate experts, committed professionals and innovative designers engage our promise to Experience Possibility® across all services of strategy, planning, architecture, interiors and equipment. FKP clients are top-tier pediatric healthcare institutions, community and academic medical campuses, and life science and higher education institutions. For more, visit www.fkp.com.