Hiring CE Coordinator
1. Plans and manages Continuing Education programs
2. Registration and set up at CE meetings and seminars with front office staff
3. Prepares CE reports, schedules, and web listings
4. Maintains website registration for meetings and events with front office staff
5. Affiliate Firm Membership marketing, promotion, record keeping, and reporting
6. Serves as liasion to committees as assigned, attends committee meetings
7. Other duties as assigned
Minimum job requirements are a four year college degree and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be a self starter, highly organized and able to take on multiple tasks and programs simultaneously. Must work well with other staff members and have well-developed interpersonal skills and be able to work in a professional manner with Affiliate members. Must have thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Submit resumes electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.