2016 EMERGING VOICES EXHIBITION
- 5:00 PM
The application package for the program will include:
• Each individual may submit one application
• Registration form
• CV (1 page) Include contact information: name, address, phone number and email.
• Submit an overall narrative for your submission as a short bio for the exhibit
o Narrative should be Word format, not to exceed 500 words.
o Narrative can include community involvement and volunteering activities
• Submit jpeg images of work to be displayed (limit 4mb per image)
o If submitting 3D work (i.e.: physical models, sculpture, etc.), please provide digital images with supplemental text that outlines the dimensions. For large format art and/or photography, provide supplemental text of what the intended print size is to be.
Interested individuals should submit application packets via aiahouston website using the online portal to upload materials as a single PDF.
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY
1. Complete the registration form below.
2. Log in with your AIA National Credentials or create an AIA Houston account by clicking on "Login" at the top of this page.
3. Once logged in, visit the document upload service and submit your zipped submission file. Users must be logged in for this page to be visible.
Entries selected may be asked to edit or crop copies of their work into a selected format, for which a template will be provided