Firm of the Year Submission
The AIA Houston Firm Award is given annually to a Houston architecture firm that has consistently produced distinguished architecture for a period of at least ten years. A firm may nominate itself. Please note: This award will be presented at the Celebrate Architecture Gala on April 21, 2018. Firms submitting for this award should have already purchased a table. Nominations are due by March 2, 2018, and must consist of:
1. Completed nomination form.
2. Brief narrative including firm history, biographical information about the principals, contributions to the profession, and contributions to the Houston community, design awards, or other recognition.
3. Firm brochure(s) if available.
4. Annotated PowerPoint presentation of major architectural projects.
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY
1. Download and complete the Firm of the Year Nomination Form.
2. Complete the registration form below.
3. Login to your AIA Houston account by clicking on "Login" at the top of this page.
4. Once logged in, visit the document upload service and submit your zipped submission file under the "Other" category. Note: The service will be unavailable if user is not logged in.