Saturday June 3, 2017
As of noon today, City of Galveston and NOAA are reporting progressively optimistic tide and weather conditions for Saturday. Sandcastle will continue as planned.
As of Tuesday May 30th, Sandcastle is still scheduled for Saturday June 3rd. The decision to reschedule or cancel the event will be made within 24 hours of the scheduled event (most likely the morning of the event) based on beach and road conditions in Galveston at that time as well as current weather information from NOAA. We will immediately update our website and social media pages if and when a decision is made. Teams and sponsors will receive direct notice by email to the contact provided at the time of registration. Thank you.
Galveston, TX 77550