Celebrate Architecture Gala
Donate to the Silent Auction
The 2021 AIA Houston Celebrate Architecture Gala is scheduled to take place on July 24 at the Lone Star Flight Museum. The gala will benefit the public programs of Architecture Center Houston (ArCH) and will promote public appreciation for architecture and its effect on the human experience through design-focused programming. Now, more than ever, your support is needed to help ArCH bring awareness, understanding and appreciation of architecture and urban design to the community.
We are seeking quality items that reflect the worthwhile mission of ArCH. Your generous donation will benefit your business in the following ways:
- It is tax deductible.
- Your business will be displayed with your donation at the event and on the auction app.
Auction Item Wish List
- Gift Cards (restaurants, retailers, etc.)
- Event Tickets (sports, theater, symphony, ballet, etc.)
- Getaway Packages (hotels, lodges, bed & breakfasts, beach houses)
- Fine Art & Photography
- Office Furniture (chairs, lamps, etc.)
- Fine Wines/Spirits
- Fashion (Jewelry, apparel, accessories, etc.)
- Group Parties (painting, pottery, etc.)
If you are interested in donating item(s) or need more info, please email Debby Joiner.
Download Silent Auction Donor Form here.