Committee on Architecture for Health
2023 Diamond Sponsors
2023 Student Design Charrette Sponsor
2023 Platinum Sponsors
2023 Gold Sponsors
2023 AIA Member Sponsors
SAVE THE DATE!
Health Symposium Exhibition & Social (SES) annually provides an opportunity for education and networking to members of the architectural and healthcare communities. The event includes happy hour, a seminar, and a panel discussion. SAVE THE DATE!
Topic: Diversity, Equity, and Community Engagement in Healthcare
- Dorothy Gibbons, CEO, Co-Founder The Rose, Non-Profit/Healthcare Expert, Author and Keynote Speaker
- Natalie Leffall, VP, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; Legacy Community Health
- Dr. Andrea Caracostis, Chief Executive Officer; Asian American Health Coalition dba HOPE Clinic
- Yiselle Santos Rivera, AIA, Director, Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; HKS
- Olga Llamas Rodriguez, Vice President Community Engagement & Corporate Communications, Harris Health Systems
III by Wolfgang Puck - 6550 Bertner Ave, Houston, TX (Previously known as Third Coast & Trevisio)
Located on the 6th floor above the TMC’s famous waterwall in the John P. McGovern Commons Building.
III by Wolfgang Puck Restaurant is conveniently located on top of the J.P. McGovern Commons, which includes on-site structured parking, in the Texas Medical Center. Guests will enjoy complimentary parking while attending Health SES. To access parking, take the ramp down to the basement level of the garage or to the upper level of the garage and park in any spot that is not marked reserved.
5:00 - 6:30 PM Social/Vendor Exhibition
6:30 - 8:00 PM Introduction, Keynote, & Panel Discussion
Advanced Registration Pricing:
Interns/Students - $25.00 | AIA Member|AIAH Affiliate Member - $75.00 | Non Member - $100.00
Online registration closes end of day Friday, February 10th. On-site registration will be available, higher registration rates apply.