Houston 2020 Visions
Funding Provided By
How to Upload Your Entry
Submissions are closed.
1. Fill out the Online Registration Form to obtain a unique Registrant ID# for each competition entry.
2. Save your competition entry as a single pdf document no larger than 10MB. The file should be saved as a pdf file named “registrantID#_vision”.
3. Download and complete the Title Entry Form for each competition entry. This form should be saved as a pdf file named “registrantID#_titleform”.
This should be saved and uploaded as a separate file. DO NOT INCLUDE THIS FORM IN YOUR ENTRY FILE.
4. Sign in to aiahouston.org by clicking on the Login button on the top right of the website. If you are not an AIA Houston member, you can create a free login profile by following the Create Account prompts in the Login window.
5. Upload your files at the AIA Houston Document Upload Services site.
Select Category “Other”. PLEASE NOTE – YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO REACH THIS SITE. SEE STEP 4.