The Interior Architecture Committee meets the third Wednesday of every month, noon - 1 PM
2021 Virtual & Visual Firm Tour Submission Requirements
***SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MONDAY, APRIL 12***
Share the fun of a virtual tour of your office this spring! We are excited to announce the AIA Houston Interior Architecture Committee's 2021 Virtual & Visual Firm Tour, opening on Saturday, April 17.
The virtual tour will focus on leading interior architecture and design firms located in the Houston area. The event attracts high school and college students, architects, designers, clients, contractors, developers, brokers and general public. It's a time to shine and put your best foot forward! We hope you will participate.
Firms are encouraged to make a video presentation, including project disciplines and narrative within the prescribed timeframe, that AIA Houston will organize into a cohesive platform with a public launch on April 10. Following the virtual tour run, the videos will be be available on the AIA Houston YouTube channel.
This is a great opportunity to showcase how interior architecture and design firms are doing in Houston and how we are meeting the challenges of 2021. Shine, Houston - Shine!
1. Video should be a 5-minute minimum and 10-minute maximum. Video can be casual and simple (something fun with your smartphone!) or slick and professional. Be creative!
2. Video must be in MP4 format and limited in size to 400 MB.
3. Video should show the office and have a demonstration of projects.
4. Narrative can include history of the firm, number of staff, disciplines, awards and fun facts about the firm. Please be as creative as possible! Answer this question: “Why should I hire or work at this firm?”
6. Photo and teaser: In addition to your video, your submission must also include a single still image of your firm (in landscape format) which will be part of the tour’s launch page, and a brief firm teaser with a maximum of 75 words that will be linked as an introduction to the video.
* * * * *
Upload your video HERE.
Submittal deadline is Monday, April 12 at 3pm.
For more information, please contact Debby Joiner.