Latinos in Architecture
LiA gathers the third Monday of every month from 6pm-7pm via Zoom - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82214848551
Interested in joining LiA Committee.
Contact Jennifer Ward at
International Architect's Route to Licensure in the United States
The Latinos in Architecture committee is supporting and providing tools for foreign architects educated abroad to understand, navigate, and meet all the requirements for Architecture Licensure in Texas to help them enable the full potential of their talent and skills.
- A recording of the International Architect's Route to Licensure in the United States discussion can be seen here (recorded May 27, 2021).
- Presentation slide deck download here
- NCARB Website (including AXP Guidelines) - https://www.ncarb.org/
- AIA Compensation Survey Salary Calculator - https://info.aia.org/salary/salary.aspx
- The AIA Houston Emerging Professionals Committee holds bimonthly ARE Pub Quizzes to help associate members prepare for ARE examinations. More information can be found here.
- Bryan Vallejo, Assoc. AIA | CSM, Program Coordinator, Experience + Education, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patricia Ramallo, AIA, Sr. Manager, Experience + Education | Innovation Lead, Executive Office, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards PRamallo@ncarb.org
LiA Licensing Mentorship Subcommittee Contacts
- Cesar Dominguez, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB - email@example.com
- Luis Herrera, Assoc. AIA, LEED GA - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Camacho, Intl. Assoc. AIA (2021 LiA Chair) - LindaC@kirksey.com
- Jennifer Ward, AIA Houston Associate Director - email@example.com