TAC/Government Affairs Committee meets the first Tuesday of every month from 12:00 to 1:00 PM.
2020 Digital Trivia Night
Test your wits and knowledge against your colleagues across the state while making a meaningful contribution to the architectural profession. Join us as an individual or come as a team! Over the course of the event an experienced trivia host will live stream the event and 6 rounds of Trivia on Twitch. Trivia rounds will include standard theme rounds (all subjects possible), a music round, and a video round. Teams will talk to one another in private voice channels and engage with the whole room in a general lobby. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 trivia scores and top 3 teams for total contributed to TAC. Additional prizes will be randomly awarded to participants throughout the event.
See rules below for registration and participation.
Registration will open soon.
7/31 – Last Day to sign up a Team
8/5 – 6:45 PM Event stream will go live.
8/5 – 7:00 to 9:00 PM Host will welcome the group, give the rules, Start the game, and announce the winners.
- Rules for Trivia scoring will be explained at the event.
- Prizes will be delivered to the top 3 teams, overall. The top team from each Local Chapter and mixed-chapter-team will be declared.
- You must be on a team to participate. If you don’t have a team, then register as an individual and the event organizers will assign you to a team.
- Each participant must fill out a team member form. If you already have a team, then your team captain should submit your form.
- Additional team members can be added any time by submitting an additional team member form. Team captains shall submit the forms for additional team members.
- Each team must be captained by a TxA Member or an employee at a firm that employs TxA members.
- Teams may have a maximum of fifteen (15) members
- Each team must have a minimum of five (5) AIA-Texas (TxA) members on team to register and participate as a team. This means Texas is listed as their State Chapter under their AIA membership. If a team member is not a TxA member, then that team member shall be registered as a non-TxA team member.
- All TxA member participants must contribute a minimum of $20 to TAC. All non-TxA member participants must contribute a minimum of $20 to the non-profit organization selected by the event organizers.
- Team Captains agree to a goal for their team to contribute a minimum of $200 to TAC.
- All contributions should be made prior to the start of the Trivia Event.
- Corporate contributions do not count as a TAC contribution and will not be accepted.
- TAC contributions can only be made by TxA members: a) TAC Contributions can be made online at https://texasarchitects.org/texas-architects-committee; b) Write Trivia in the memo line
- Contributions from non-TxA members will go to the non-profit organization selected by the event organizers