Saturday, December 7, 2019
Open to the public and free for spectators
Architecture Center Houston is funded in part by the City of Houston through Houston Arts Alliance
900 Smith Street
Houston, TX 77002
The 11th Annual Gingerbread Build-Off will be hosted by Architecture Center Houston in Hermann Square at City Hall on Saturday, December 7, 2019. This year we expect over 35 teams to compete for multiple prizes including the title of Grande Prix de Show. Teams consist of local architects, engineers, designers, students and enthusiasts. The competition and Kids Construction Zone attract over 4,000 spectators and the event is well received and covered in the local media.
Sponsorship benefits are listed below. Icing on the Roof and Candy Cane sponsorships include event presence and the opportunity to network with teams and interact with the attending public.
Event sponsorships help fund Architecture Center Houston's educational and public programs that include exhibits, lectures, walking tours, K-12 education programs and college scholarships. Architecture Center Houston is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
You can register your event sponsorship today using the online form below. A staff member will follow up with you within the week to confirm your sponsorship and add your information to the website.
Please contact Aleks Savitski at 713-520-0155 or email@example.com if you have any questions or require assistance with your sponsorship registration.
Sponsorship deadline to make the event print materials and competition apron is Monday, November 4, 2019.
Event Underwriter ($10,000)
Please contact Aleks Savitski at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and more information.
- Recognition on all print and electronic media as the sole major Event Underwriter: “The Architecture Center Houston Gingerbread Build-Off is underwritten by Your Company Name”
- Centrally located sponsor site at the event with 20 x 20 tent, table and 4 chairs
- High quality group photo with the 2018 grand Prix de Show winners
- Company logo displayed on all print and electronic media, including AIA Houston website
- Recognition as Event Underwriter and company logo on official competition aprons
- Recognition as Event Underwriter in all Gingerbread Build-Off marketing campaigns and press releases
- Exclusive weekly social media recognition
- Additional inclusion in all group sponsor social media recognition leading up to the event and one week after the event
- 15 official competition aprons